Since January 1, 2012, Boko Haram’s religiously-motivated
attacks have included:
- 50 churches that either were bombed, burned, or attacked, killing at least 366 persons;
- 31 separate attacks on Christians or southerners perceived to be Christian, killing at least 166 persons;
- 23 targeted attacks on clerics or senior Islamic figures critical of Boko Haram, killing at least 60 persons; and
- 21 attacks on “un-Islamic” institutions or persons engaged in “un-Islamic” behavior, killing at least 74.
- ‘Boko Haram’ kill Nigeria vigilantes (bbc.co.uk)
- ‘Boko Haram fighters’ kill vigilantes in Borno, Nigeria (naijayarnz.wordpress.com)
- Two suspected Boko Haram attacks kill 24 in Nigeria (dailystar.com.lb)
- Clashes between Nigerian army and Boko Haram kill 18 (thehimalayantimes.com)
- Una nueva masacre del grupo islamista Boko Haram.
- Habla un ex-terrorista de Boko Haram.
- Boko Haram reivindica el atentado en Nigeria.