Al parecer Hyon Song-wol se había filmado manteniendo relaciones sexuales y había vendido las grabaciones. El resto de su familia fue enviada a campos de trabajo por la nueva ley norcoreana que castiga a los familiares por asociación.
A source told The Chosun Ilbo: “They were executed with machine guns while the key members of the Unhasu Orchestra, Wangjaesan Light Band and Moranbong Band as well as the families of the victims looked on.”
It was also reported that the families of those killed are believed to have been sent to prison camps under North Korea’s law of guilt by association.
Su actual mujer pertenecía al mismo “grupo” de música, Unhasu Orchestra, al que pertenece la mujer del líder coreano, Ri Sol-ju.
- Kim Jong-un’s ex-girlfriend reportedly executed by firing squad (foxnews.com)
- North Korea leader Kim Jong-un’s ex-girlfriend ‘executed by firing squad for violating pornography laws’ (mirror.co.uk)
- Ex-lover of North Korean dictator Kim Jong-un ‘executed by firing squad in front of family’ (standard.co.uk)
- Kim Jong-un’s Ex-Girlfriend ‘Shot by Firing Squad’ (english.chosun.com)
- Kim Jong-un’s former girlfriend ‘executed for violating laws against pornography’ (metro.co.uk)
- Kim Jong Un’s former lover starred in pop video (telegraph.co.uk)