After torching a Franciscan school, Islamists paraded three nuns on the streets like “prisoners of war” before a Muslim woman offered them refuge. Two other women working at the school were sexually harassed and abused as they fought their way through a mob.
Una de las monjas, la Hermana Manal, la directora del colegio, ha declarado que:
“We are nuns. We rely on God and the angels to protect us”. “At the end, they paraded us like prisoners of war and hurled abuse at us as they led us from one alley to another without telling us where they were taking us.”
A Muslim woman who formerly worked at the school “offered to take us in and said she can protect us since her son-in-law was a policeman,” she continued. “We accepted her offer.”
Sister Manal added that she saw two female employees of the school being sexually assaulted as they made their way through the crowd.
Y la Unión Europea quiere decretar un embargo de armas contra Egipto y baraja suspender las ayudas económicas al país por la represión. Curiosamente, nadie dice nada sobre la represión por los islamistas a los cristianos… 👿
- Egypt: Islamists hit Christian churches (conservativeread.com)
- Islamists Torch Franciscan School – Parade Nuns Like “War Criminals” (thegatewaypundit.com)
- Islamists Hit Coptic Christian Churches and Torch Franciscan School (endtimeheadlines.wordpress.com)
- 63 Egyptian Christian Churches Looted, Torched or Attacked (sgtreport.com)
- En Egipto, los islamistas acusan a los coptos de un “complot” contra Morsi (sanacritica.wordpress.com)
- The war against Copts in Egypt escalates (americanthinker.com)
- Egypt: Islamists hit Christian churches (newsinfo.inquirer.net)
- Muslim Brotherhood Insurgents Torch Catholic School, Parade Nuns Through Streets (patdollard.com)
- 63 Egyptian Christian Churches Looted, Torched or Attacked (wchildblog.com)