¿Se “perdieron” varios centenares de misiles tierra-aire en Benghazi?

Si es así, esta puede ser la causa real de la amenaza terrorista de los días pasados, junto con el nombramiento del nuevo jefe de Al-Qaeda en la Península arábiga. El escándalo sobre lo que pasó realmente en la ciudad libia crece, como ya dijimos hace unos días:

Renewed interest in Middle Eastern terrorism appeared in Washington last week, as the State Department shuttered 19 embassies across the region, following what the administration said was a credible terrorist threat articulated by someone high in the command structure of al-Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula.

diGenova said Monday that he knows what that threat may have involved.

The loss of the 400 surface-to-air missiles, he told WMAL’s audience, ‘is why we shut down the 19 embassies recently.’

They were afraid that there was going to be a missile attack on one of the embassies. Remember, you can take a shoulder-held missile and shoot it into an embassy. Not just into the sky.’

‘That’s what this was all about,’ he insisted. ‘That’s why they’re so worried. That’s why they have lied repeatedly about what happened in Benghazi, because they are now responsible for all of the stepchildren of violence that happens as a result of this. This is a very serious matter.’

Anuncios

Responder

Introduce tus datos o haz clic en un icono para iniciar sesión:

Logo de WordPress.com

Estás comentando usando tu cuenta de WordPress.com. Cerrar sesión / Cambiar )

Imagen de Twitter

Estás comentando usando tu cuenta de Twitter. Cerrar sesión / Cambiar )

Foto de Facebook

Estás comentando usando tu cuenta de Facebook. Cerrar sesión / Cambiar )

Google+ photo

Estás comentando usando tu cuenta de Google+. Cerrar sesión / Cambiar )

Conectando a %s