Today it was announced that Director of National Intelligence James Clapper would be leading the Review Group to ensure that the U.S.“employs its technical collection capabilities in a manner that optimally protects our national security and advances our foreign policy while appropriately accounting for other policy considerations, such as the risk of unauthorized disclosure and our need to maintain the public trust.”
Bien, esto demuestra una vez más la famosa frase de Napoleón: “cuando quieras que una cosa se haga, hazla tú mismo; cuando quieras que no se haga, nombra una comisión”.
- Confessed Liar To Congress, James Clapper, Gets To Set Up The ‘Independent’ Review Over NSA Surveillance (12160.info)
- As Head Of NSA Review Group Obama Appoints Same Person Who “Apologized” For Lying To Congress (informationliberation.com)
- As Head Of NSA Review Group Obama Appoints Same Person Who “Apologized” For Lying To Congress (zerohedge.com)
- Intel chief, who openly misled Congress, tasked to head NSA review board (tv.msnbc.com)
- Intelligence chief Clapper to set up US surveillance review group (pcworld.com)